I'm a Front-End Engineer at Werk.co. I'm also a game designer and sports fan.
My main social presence is on Twitter. I also post my photography on Instagram.
If you want to know more about my work experience, check out my resume.
Email me if you want to get in touch.
A Glitch app that walks you through deleting your Twitter archive. It takes advantage of Glitch's super cool Remix feature to let people run their own copy of the app with their own credentials.
Build with Node and the Twitter API.
Work together with a friend to repair your alien spaceship before it explodes!
- Playing for real requires stereo headphones that let one person
listen to each side.
- The left channel repeats the name of an alien spaceship part. The player's job is to repeat the part's name out loud so their teammate knows what they're looking for.
- The right channel says the name of each part when you mouse over it. The player's job is to find and click the part that matches what their teammate is saying.
- Get all 6 before time runs out to win!
3rd place at Global Game Jam 2018 Playcrafting NYC site.
Build with React. It was a 48 hour game jam so the code is rough, but the game is fun and that's all that matters.
Two lost puppies have to find each other in a maze at the end of the world.
- WASD controls one pup, arrow keys control the other
- At the jam site, each player wore a conductive glove. When they held hands with the gloves, it expanded the light around each pup so they can see.
- You can hold spacebar to do the same, but it isn't nearly as fun. Sorry :(
- Find each other in the maze before time runs out to win!
Best use of controller at Global Game Jam 2015 NYU Game Center site.
Rescue the shipwrecked sailors before they drown in the whirlpool!
- Allow microphone access when the browser prompts it.
- The left and right arrow keys steer your ship.
- Blow into your microphone to make a wind gust and move your ship forward.
- Pick up the people and bring them to shore before they get sucked into the whirlpool.
- Play for a high score.
Honorable mention at Global Game Jam 2017 Playcrafting NYC site.
Gallery website showcasing New York City Subway advertising. It's designed to look kind of like the subway itself and has some slick transitions.
Built with WordPress and jQuery. It's kind of old, but I still think it's pretty cool!